- About RaiseMyStartup?
RaiseMyStartup, an angel funding platform where entrepreneurs connect with potential Investors, mentors, corporates and other startup stakeholders.
- Why should I register my startup on RaiseMyStartup?
- Get connect with Angel Investors, Venture Funds.
- Get your Startup featured and close your fundraise faster.
- Get discounted services (Company registration, better Exhibition, Legal help, Startup documentation).
- Get information about the startup events/conference.
- How do I partner withRaiseMyStartup?
You can get in touch with our support team at [email protected]
- How much fee does RaiseMyStartup charge for registering startup over the platform?
The platform is free to any Startup to register their Idea.
- How much fee does RaiseMyStartup charge for Startup funding?
There is a one time success free of 4% on the amount of fund raised via RaiseMyStartup. The fee is applicable only after successful deal closure.
- How does RaiseMyStartup curate Startups?
RaiseMyStartup does a soft curation of Startups for Investor Connect based on the Startup Funding Readiness Index. The curation is based on the Startup's Team Profile, Traction, Competition, Round information and Investor Deck.
- Can I use RaiseMyStartup if I'm not based in India?
Yes, RaiseMyStartup is a global platform for Startups & Investors. At present we have startups from many countries registered on the platform.
- Is the platform only for fundraise?
No, we also provide value to non-fundraising startups. Please refer to this Services URL for more details.
Also, you may apply to our Incubation (LetsBRIM) programme and startup events.
- How do I apply for fundraise on the platform?
Please make sure your startup details is completely filled up on the platform. Our startup team will review and approach investors for your fundraise.
- How long does it take to raise money?
It depends on the company and not all companies succeed in raising capital using this approach. The time it takes to complete a successful financing can vary widely, but companies should expect that it will take a minimum of 45 days to complete. For Regulation A raises, the raise period may be 3-6 months.
- I have some product ideas, how do I send this to you?
Great! Please drop a mail [email protected] with your suggestion.
- Why doesn't RaiseMyStartup work with my browser?
If you're having trouble, use Chrome as RaiseMyStartup works best on Chrome.If you're having issues on chrome, please mail us at sup[email protected] with the issue details.
- Is there any registration fees for submitting my profile?
Registration on RaiseMyStartup is completely free of cost.
- How do I submit my Startup details?
It's very simple, Click on the "Register Now" in the hompage, and fill the application. Once you have registered it, it will be reviewed by our content team.
- Can I create more than one startup profile?
Yes, you can register more one startup details at RaiseMyStartup platform.
- Can startup profile be edited after submitting?
No profile can’t be updated via this platform, if required drop a mail at [email protected]
- How can I protect the confidentiality of my idea?
If you’re worried about confidentiality we'd advise you to write enough to get the investors interested in your profile without revealing any sensitive information. Once you start discussions with an investor, you may want to ask them to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before you release more information.
- How do I delete/cancel my startup details?
As of now there is no option on RaiseMyStartup to remove your startup details. However in case you want, drop an email to [email protected]
- How do I apply for fundraise on the platform?
Submit your startup application, but please make sure your startup details is completely filled up.
- Mobile Site not working?
Yes, we are working on RaiseMyStartup mobile site.
- How can Investors register on RaiseMyStartup?
Investors can fill up the registration form on www.RaiseMyStartup.com.
- How much fee does RaiseMyStartup charge from Investors?
- Why should investors join RaiseMyStartup?
- Access to pre-screened and vetted opportunities with established credibility
- Access to quality business opportunities without any expense
- Opportunity to collaborate with other potential investors on the platform
- Seamless investment
- Any minimum or maximum investment required?
Investors would require to-invest a minimum amount of INR 5 lakhs in a target entity. There is no maximum limit defined for the investor or the entrepreneur.
- What is LetsBRIM?
LetsBRIM is an incubation program, a collective initiative of RaiseMyStartup and LetsThinkEasy, that aims to support innovative business ideas in building scalable technology products and solutions.
It is one-year program that helps startups to develop their products and get validation. The selected startups are provided with all necessary business support services viz. Infrastructure, Mentoring, Marketing, Advisory services, Legal and regulatory services, funding facilitation and networking support.
- Who can apply for the incubation program?
We look for young and passionate teams of Ideation / Proof of Concept / Beta launched / Early Stage startups who have the capability to create social/financial impact.
- How do I apply for the incubation program?
Please click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage of our website, and fill our application form.
- How much fee does LetsBRIM charge for startup incubation program?
Please contact us at [email protected] to know about the fee structure for Startup Incubation program.
Note that the platform is free to any Startup to submit their startup idea.
- How much funding startup would get from LetsBRIM?
We will fund INR 30 L INR (roughly $50k).
Also, you would get the opportunity to work with like-minded entrepreneurs, pitch to angel investors and VCs.
- How does LetsBRIM evaluate startups application?
After startup submit their application, we will ask them to present their idea in front of our expert panel, who will evaluate team and their idea.
- We’ve already taken some funding. Can we still apply?
- Other Questions, Comments, Or Concerns?
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Have any queries? Share your query via form or send us an email at [email protected]